CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Another Friday, Another Feast...

Appetizer: Name 3 things that you think are strange.
People that willingly eat rutabaga, K-Fed, and Shriners.

Soup: What was the last ceremony you attended?
Not counting Sunday mass, I guess that would be my son's baptism.

Salad: What is one lesson you have learned in the past year?
That no matter how uncomfortable it is, babies really are easier to take care of when they're on the inside.

Main Course: Tell us about one of your childhood memories.
There are waaayyyyyy too many to choose from. How about this one: when Return of the Jedi came out, we went to see it one Sunday afternoon and my brother was trying to psyche me up for it, so he told me about the Emperor shooting lightning out of his fingers. I got so scared that my mom had to take me home. She went back to see it the next day while we were in school, and I never got a chance to see it again until it came on TV years later (no VCR). I totally missed out on the movie of the year, and nobody let me live it down!

Dessert: If you could extend any of the four seasons to be twice as long as normal, which season would you want to lengthen?
Spring. Spring, Spring, SPRING!!!! Unfortunately, where I live spring only lasts a week, so doubling it would not make it all that long...