CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 17, 2006

Friday's Feast

Friday's Feast is a thing that I found on some other people's blogs. I think I will start doing it weekly, at least until I get bored with it.

Appetizer What job would you definitely not want to have?
Mortician. I was once unwittingly alone in a room with a stranger's corpse and it REALLY freaked me out.

Soup Oprah calls and wants you to appear on her show. What would that day's show be about?

Total makeover!!!!!!!

Salad Name 3 vegetables that you eat on a regular basis.
Potato (probably too often), lettuce and corn-on-the-cob (in the summertime mainly)...I eat lots of tomato and cucumber, but those are technically fruits.

Main Course If you were commissioned to rename your hometown, what would you call it?

I really don't know. Our town has pretty good name. I know it would not be something dumb like Beckyville.

Dessert If you had a personal assistant, what kind of tasks would you have them to do?
1. Play with my kids midday so I can nap
2. Laundry
3. Plan my menus and go grocery shopping, but I'd still do the cooking (mostly)
4. Stay home while one kid naps so I can go somewhere with the other one if I need to
5. Clean the house