CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 27, 2006

A Conversion Story

No, this is nothing religious (sorry Mom)...I am referring to Mandy's roomate Shannon coverting to Blogger. I had nothing to do with this one--Mandy gets all the credit, as far as I know. Shannon's blog is called "Preparing to Leave..." as she is leaving for Moracco in September. I think she is going to teach there for like two years or something. You can probably read all about it on her blog, to which I have helpfully put a link. Also, be prepared to comment. Shannon likes comments from what I gather. Let's all leave her a bunch of comments and it can be like an early going away gift from a bunch of strangers (well, I am not a stranger, and she knows Brian and Jennifer, too...but I digress).

I have also put a link to Dave Barry's official website. For those of you who may not be familiar with Dave Barry, he is one of the funniest writers on the planet, and actually received a Pulitzer Prize for writing about boogers and dog poop. But he is so hilarious that I believe he deserved it. He is an inspiration for bloggers everywhere. Click here for a sampling of his riotous wares...