CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 03, 2006

Internet Fun for Everyone!

While sitting and waiting for Luke to call me tonight, I discovered a great site which enables you to waste countless hours playing on the internet. It is called bored.com. While navigating it, here are some of the entertaining things I came across:


If I were to start digging underneath my house and dig in a straight line all the way through to the other side of the earth, I would emerge a couple hundred miles off the coast of Australia.

Luke and I have an Overall Love Index of 62%. Not bad, I guess.

I had my mind read numerous times by the Cave of Magic and the Mystical Ball.

I learned that the letters in my name rearrange to spell "Stocky by me", "Stock my bee", "Beck my toes", and "Sock my beet", among many other things.

I talked with an online robot and got in a few fights with it.

I almost found out what day I will die, but then I got scared that it might be soon, and if that's the case, I'd rather not know.

More fun to come soon! Now, bedtime for me. You have fun trying all this stuff...you know you're gonna!