CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 10, 2006

Welcome, Mandy

Yay! Mandy has joined Blogger! She has decided to leave the ranks of adolescents at Xanga and come chat with the grown-ups. No, just kidding....I don't even know how she found out about the pre-teen crowd that is so prevalent on Xanga; it's not something that I would have been clever enough to investigate, but anyway, I'm glad she's here. Especially since, due to my two needy children, this will now be my primary form of communication with her. That will really ring true if she moves to ACAPULCO in September. At first I was against this idea since I would really miss her, but now I am kind of in support of a move to a city nestled on the Pacific coastline, since it will be a great vacation spot. Go ahead Mandy, move...just make sure there's room for me to sleep when I come.

Anyway, welcome to Blogger. Now if I could just get Katie to start a blog...