CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 03, 2006

Need a Laugh?

Okay, everybody, both Jennifer and Mandy called me yesterday and informed me of how to correct my little blogging handicap. Hooray! I shall perform my new trick again as I encourage you to visit the website mentioned in the previous post for lots and lots of laughs. I went back to learn about more consumer scams and nearly wet my pants (had it been three months ago when I was newly post-partum, I'm sure I would have...not that I would've had to time to surf the web back then). Anyway, visit this site and bookmark it, because you'll want to return, I guarantee it. Take special note of the posts on toilet paper , cereal diets, and presliced apples. And Mandy, there's a post on Campbell's Soup with your name written all over it! *wink!*