CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

My Two Dogs


This post is for Katie, who has been lobbying for a picture of my dogs for a while now. The black one is Wilson and the yellow one is Savannah. I am not sure why she wants to see them so badly. I do not think she understands the differences between my dogs and her dog. I will elucidate:
  • Katie's dog can fit in my pocket. I can fit between my dogs' jaws.
  • Katie's dog prefers to hang on to his hair. My dogs want no part of their coat and leave it everywhere. Wilson frequently donates pieces of his fur to our dinner menu.
  • Katie's dog can be kept off the furniture, since he is too small to reach anything. My dogs spend so much time on our furniture they should be paying rent to the couches.
  • Katie's dog cannot do anything to her yard. Our yard would be an excellent place to hold WWIII, as it is full of holes and trenches in which to hide from enemies.
  • Katie's dog could not knock over a caterpillar. My dogs frequently knock over my child, and occasionally send him tumbling down the stairs.
  • Katie's dog probably barks, but only in a manner which is annoying to her. My dogs bark in a manner which is annoying to the entire county, but to be fair, they only do it when my children are sleeping.
  • Katie's dog probably only barks at real threats, like the doorbell or the cat. My dogs bark at falling leaves, spots of sunlight and also invisible things.
  • And finally, I'm sure that Katie's husband loves her more than their dog. The same is not true in our house.