CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Friday's Feast

Appetizer How would you describe your personal comfort zone?
I'm not sure...anyone that knows me, feel free to comment on that one!

Soup What is your favorite tree?
A Christmas tree!

Salad List 3 foods you'd like to include in your dinner plans for tonight.
Well, since it's Lent, I guess that would have to be a Fillet-O-Fish, french fries and a hot fudge sundae, all from the golden arches.

Main Course What is the best advice you've ever been given, but didn't heed?
Don't waste my time on a long-distance relationship. I did...and lo and behold, it was a waste of time!

Dessert On a scale of 1-10 (10 being highest), how much attention do you feel comfortable receiving from others?
6 or 7...I'm okay with attention, but it gets embarrassing at a certain point.