CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 23, 2006

Be Back Tuesday

To all my legions of fans, just a note to tell you that I won't be blogging until Tuesday because we are going to the lake for vacation! There might be a computer there, I don't know, but it doesn't matter because this is going to be a blog-free vacation! Hopefully, with the family in tow, I will get some good material to put up when I get back.


Now there is the small matter of my birthday. My bloggin' sisters know that it's on Sunday and all I'm asking from you gals (and anyone else who cares to join in) is to put on your thinking caps and come up with a new title for my blog. I am sick of the one I have and Luke hardly ever stars in the blog anyway. You guys know what I like--flip flops and the beach. Now get to it!