CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 22, 2006

My Naturally Awesome Brother

I was just having a little conversation on the comment section of the previous post and a thought occurred to me: Why have I never done a post on my incredibly awesome brother? And then of course, the answer came to me: Because I have been trying to get his wife Sandi to start a blog for quite some time now and I don't want to spoil her material. Well, too bad Sandi! Here's a post on you, my bro, and your pweshus baby boy.

David (my brother) and his wife Sandi have a sweet little (big!) 18-month old boy named Matthew. It has been heavily debated who Matthew looks like. Apparently he is the spitting image of both David and Sandi as kids. Go figure. They also have a Shi-Tzu named Schaeffer, who has only one eye--yikes! They had another Shi-Tzu named Heidi, but she passed away recently R.I.P.
Sandi is very crafty. She makes INCREDIBLE scrapbooks and is actually doing it for business now. If you are like me and are too lazy to organize your own precious memories and are interested in getting her help, check out her web page here.
David is a brilliant professor of statistics at a big university and he pretty much ties with my own hubby as the greatest guy ever. What else can I say? You can read more about his wonderfullness in that comment section I was talking about before...

Anyway, Blogger is beng a meanie again (I know, that's not going to help my case with Sandi) and I once again can't post pictures. But you can go here if you want to see a picture of the clan and their very nice lawn. They're the best! Miss you guys!