CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 16, 2006

A Forgettable Feast

Appetizer: What is a word that you use that would not be considered common?
Because of work, I use the word "query" a lot.

Soup: What theme of calendar do you have on your wall this year?
That would be the classroom calendar from Patrick's preschool. We don't have one for the summer.

Salad: Name 3 people you speak with by telephone a regular basis.
Luke, my mom and my boss Stephanie.

Main Course: If you could buy a new outfit for someone you know - who would it be and what would you purchase for them?
I guess it would be for Jennifer, and it would be teeny tiny newborn baby clothes!

Dessert: What is the last beverage you drank?
Does this mean alcoholic beverage? If not, then it would be the milk I had with dinner last night. If so, then it would be a gin and tonic I had a couple weeks ago.