CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 02, 2006

Friday's Feast...Hold the Appetizer

Appetizer: On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest), how funny do you think you are?
I don't know! I hate these kinds of questions! How about 4?

Soup: Name a local restaurant would you recommend to a visitor to your town or city.
I love Gondolier Pizza. I don't know if it's local. I know there's one in a nearby town, but I don't know of any past that.

Salad: What's a lesson you were lucky enough to learn the easy way?
Don't buy a house in a new neighborhood unless the subdivision is almost finished.

Main Course: Where would you like to be 5 years from now?
Greece!

Dessert: If you could see the front page of a newspaper from June 2, 2106, what would you imagine the headline might be?
"Gas prices hit $45/gallon for summer travel season."