CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 30, 2006

A Midsummer Friday's Feast

Appetizer: On average, approximately how many times per day do you yawn?
Millions! Millions and millions and millions of times each day! No seriously, it is really too many to keep track of (who does keep track of that?) because I'm so tired!

Soup: What was your most memorable school field trip?
Does an eighth grade class trip count? Remember going to Epcot and Universal Studios Katie? Good times! (I sat with Ben Parker the entire way back--wooohoooo!)

Salad: Fill in the blank: I was extremely __________________ this week.
Confused. You know when you come back from vacation in the middle of the week and you have no idea what day it is until you get "reset" over the weekend? That's me.

Main Course: Which color do you think of when you hear the word "soothing"?
Light blue.

Dessert: What is something that, if you had to, you could save up the money to buy within one month?
A day alone at the spa...I think I have to!