CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 23, 2006

Fun Friday's Feast

Appetizer: On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you like your job?
10! I love my job because my boss is so nice to me and she lets me work around my own schedule.

Soup: When was the last time you think you were lied to?
When the salesman at Lowe's told us that sure, Luke could proabably install the new sliding glass door himself. Thankfully, we didn't listen to him!

Salad: Share some lyrics from one of your favorite songs.
So smooth and so smart,
He's abducted my heart!
And I'm falling apart,
From those looks I receive,
From those eyes I can't leave.
Well you can say I'm naive,
But he told me to believe.
And I can't wait anymore
For him to discover me.
I've got it bad for David Duchovny.
David Duchovny, why won't you love me?
Why won't you love me?

Go here for all the lyrics to this awesome song by Bree Sharp.

Main Course: What do you do/take when you are in pain?
When I'm not pregnant or nursing I take Advil. Otherwise it's extra-strength Tylenol.

Dessert: Fill in the blanks: My __________ is very __________.
My blog is very temperamental.