CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy Birthday Luke!

Happy Birthday to my dear husband Luke, and no this is not Luke in the picture--it's David--but I guess my gift to him was to not nag him about pictures, so I have none! We came down to my parents' house today for the Thanksgiving weekend, and the rest of the fam is here too, so since Luke's b-day is today and Sandi's is coming up soon, we had the party tonight. And of course, Patrick and cute little Matthew did the candle honors again...

A few words about the birthday boy...he is such a great daddy to my babies and a great husband to me. I literally would not have survived the past year without him. Besides that, for the past four years he has been working two jobs so that I can stay at home the majority of the time with the kiddies--how committed is that? You can always count on Luke to make you laugh (even if he didn't mean to) and he's not too shabby to look at either!!! Well, I could keep going on and on, but then I'd just be getting corny, huh? I love you Luke! Happy birthday and thanks for everything you do for our family!
Happy Thanksgiving to all my blogging gals out there. I'm going to enjoy the day tomorrow and I'll be back with the recap post on Friday! Eat an extra piece of pie for me!!!