CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 06, 2006

Sweet Picture of Ben

Last week, due to the onset of my never-ending illness, I got some rare free playtime with Ben. As you may know, both the boys go to church preschool programs on Tuesday and Thursday mornings, and that's when I go to work. Patrick also goes Wednesday mornings, and I normally use that time when I just have Ben to do my weekly grocery shopping. But last week I felt too yucky to navigate the aisles of Wal-mart, so Ben and I just stayed home and played. I was pushing him in his swing when I noticed what a pretty shade of gold all the leaves were behind him...snapshot moment!

And just in case any of you need an update on my health and that of those around me, it's not good. This virus will not go away!!! My stomach (and a part of me six inches below) gave me a nice little wake-up call at 5:45 this morning. Also, Patrick has taken a turn for the much, much worse. He spent most of the day yesterday running to the bathroom, poor thing, and it has really taken a lot out of him. I put him on the couch at 8:00 this morning and he has not moved an inch. If any of you know my son (or your own son for that matter), then you know he is SICK. Now Ben...the jury's still out on him. He threw up yesterday during lunch, so we thought he'd caught it too, but I am starting to think that he had just gagged on a goldfish cracker, because he seems fine today. Anyway, still waiting for someone to come over and take care of us all, but for some reason, there aren't many takers...