CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 05, 2006

The Year in Review

Well, girls, it all started a year ago today, when Jennifer talked me into starting up the old blog. I didn't have much to say back then, but that has sure changed! But I am glad, because it has been fun to make so many "cyber-friends" along the way. And so, on this 5th day of November, 2006, I give you...the most memorable moments of of Becky's blog:

There was not too much time for blogging in December...just one quick update with a family picture.

My true feelings about having a newborn in the house find their way onto the blog.

My first comment! Thanks, Brian and Jenny!

Patrick starts acting like a 3-year-old a month too early...

I find out just how deceitful the world of household cleaning products is.

Mandy switches to Blogger, and Katie contemplates it.

Katie finally (and somewhat disastrously) makes her blogging debut.

The dogs get introduced.

My life finally starts getting easier.

The first-ever BLOG PARTY!

The original blogging gals get togther.

Celebrating my favorite holiday.

Patrick will say anything...

Or do anything....

Or do my blogging for me!

Lenny makes a guest appearance on my blog.

And finally, there's the infamous Sob Story, which I don't need to link because it's just below this post. It kinda brings us full circle, don't you think? Anyway, it's been a good year, folks. Here's to many more blogging memories, now with our bigger and better group! Cheers!